The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 8 hours.
It has manyÂ benefitsÂ over disposables sanitary products, including being more environmentally friendly and economical.
The JuJu Cup is best kept clean withÂ JuJu Cleansing Wash. A usage guide is included in the package
JuJu is made in Australian from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes orÂ additives.
Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings.
Please choose your model carefully. For hygiene reasons, menstrual cups may not be exchanged if the incorrect size has been selected.Â
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you areÂ under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if youÂ have aÂ high cervixÂ orÂ long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if youÂ have aÂ low cervixÂ orÂ short vaginal canal.
The JuJu Cup is available in two finishes;
- Grippy Style JuJu Cup: The newer 'grippy' style JuJu has a thicker stem with nodes which can be used as trim points. It also features a more pronounce butterfly grip pattern at the base of the cup for easier removal. Choose this cup if you are new to using cupsÂ or if you know you have aÂ high or low cervix. This style is available in a Model 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Original JuJu Cup: This cup has a thinner triangular shaped stem and a smoother finish on the base of the cup. Choose this cup if you are an experienced cup user who likes a smooth cup are comfortable with the removal of your menstrual cup. This style is only available in a Model 2.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you;
- have any health, medical orÂ gynaecologicalÂ concerns
- are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will notÂ protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseasesÂ (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or aÂ termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only asÂ directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.
Each order for a single JuJu Cup will include;
- 1 Menstrual Cup - your choice of Model 1, Model 2, Model 3 or Model 4
- 1 Storage Pouch
- User Guide
MANUFACTURE AND STANDARDS
JuJu Cup is Australian made and owned. JuJu Cup is made from medical grade silicone and does not contain any additives such as dyes or fragrances.
JuJu was registered as a Medical Device on the Therapeutic Goods Administration's (TGA)Â Australian Register of Therapeutic GoodsÂ on 11 February 2011,Â ARTG No.Â 180153
JuJu Menstrual Cup is also aÂ FDA listed medical deviceÂ in the USA.