Yin Yoga stretches the body allowing for chi to flow more freely while allowing you to achieve a deeply relaxed state through meditation.
Energy exchange of $15 per session.
Bookings are essential ? 0414889457 Danni
Day : Wednesdays
Time: 10:30am -11:30am
10 reasons to do Yin Yoga
1. The yin practice can help the body restore range of motion.
2. Yin yoga revitalizes the tissues of the body.
3. Yin offers a unique opportunity to cultivate gratitude for the body.
4. The yin practice forces us to slow down.
5. Yin yoga teaches self-compassion.
6. The long hold times of a yin practice offer the chance to sit with our emotions.
7. Yin yoga can help us become more resilient to stress.
8. Yin yoga can help us tap into the parasympathetic nervous system.
9. The stillness of a yin practice primes us for meditation.
10. Yin yoga cultivates balance.
Located @ Shamanic Rain Healing Centre
3/10 Harrison Crt Melton