Fusion – Sinusitis 30 caps
- Aid the management of mild/uncomplicated acute and chronic sinusitis symptoms and hayfever (rhinitis)
- With anti-infective properties, while helping to clear congested sinuses and nasal passages
- Ease sinus pressure and pain and sinus-related headaches
- Relieve symptoms including stuffy congestion, runny nose and sneezing
- Help in managing mild/uncomplicated sinusitis and hayfever in adults and children over 2 years old, without being habit-forming or making you dro
Only 1 left in stock
Make 4 payments of $6.24 with More info
Are you one of the 16% of Australians who suffer from the symptoms of pain, congestion and headaches associated with sinusitis?
Whether your symptoms are acute or chronic, Fusion® Sinusitis contains herbs that have been used in Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help your sinuses and nasal passages feel clearer.
Fusion® Sinusitis is based on a traditional Chinese herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San that’s been used for hundreds of years to assist in relieving symptoms of acute and chronic sinusitis and hayfever, including sinus and nasal congestion and inflammation, sinus pain and pressure, headaches, runny nose and low-grade fever.
It also contains herbs, including Cockleburr fruit (Xanthium) and Magnolia flower, which have a long history of TCM use in assisting in the management of mild sinusitis, especially when accompanied by a headache and/or congestion.
Traditionally, these TCM herbs are often taken with White Angelica to help relieve sinus pain or pressure, and Asian Wild Mint to relieve low-grade fever.
In Fusion® Sinusitis, this highly regarded ancient formulation is supported by the addition of Fishwort (Houttuynia), which is traditionally considered to have immune-stimulating properties and is taken to reduce inflammation in TCM.
Together, these TCM herbs are regarded as having antimicrobial, anti-infective and antibacterial properties and are taken to help reduce inflammation and soothe irritated mucous membranes in the nasal and sinus passages.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.